ccs2020 is the flagship conference on Complex Systems promoted by the CSS. It brings under one umbrella a wide variety of leading researchers, practitioners and stakeholders with a direct interest in Complex Systems, from Physics to Computer Science, Biology, Social Sciences, Economics, and Technological and Communication Networks, among others.
We are looking forward to seeing the best of your new insights in Complex Systems at the Conference on Complex Systems 2020, to be held from 7 to 12 December 2020.
Topics covered by the Conference include, but are not limited to:
1. Foundations of Complex Systems (complex networks, self-organization, nonlinear dynamics, statistical physics, mathematical modeling and simulation)
2. Information and Communication Technologies (Internet, WWW, search, semantic web, Blockchain, Bitcoins)
3. Cognition and Linguistics (evolution of language, social consensus, artificial intelligence, cognitive processes)
4. Economics and Finance (social networks, game theory, stock market and crises)
5. Infrastructure, Planning and Environment (critical infrastructures, urban planning, mobility, transport and energy, Smart Cities)
6. Biological and (Bio)Medical Complexity (biological networks, systems biology, evolution, natural science, medicine and physiology)
7. Socio-Ecological Systems (SES) (global environmental change, green growth, sustainability and resilience)
8. Complexity in Physics and Chemistry
9. COVID-19 related Complex Systems
10. Other applications of Complex Systems
We invite you to submit a one-page abstract until the 10th of October 2020, via our EasyChair submission link: EasyChair
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Easychair will be used for all procedures
- Log in to easychair.org using an existing account.
- If you do not have an account, you can easily sign up.
- Click on the submission link (see below).
- Log in to the conference as an author, and proceed with uploading your paper at the top left corner by clicking “New Submission”
- Follow the instructions easy chair provides you and fill in all the necessary details.
Submission link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=complex20
You can download the abstract template from here:
We accept contributed talks (regular and lightning talks) and posters. Please indicate your preference for one of the following categories to present your research:
- Regular talk
- Poster submission
- Lightning talk
The allocated time for each oral presentations is 15 minutes, which total time for presentation +questions (12 min + 3 min). There is a tight schedule and it is important that each presenter stay within this time limit. When the alloted time comes, be prepared to share your screen
Lightning (Ignite) presentations
Deadline for abstract submission: 10 October 2020
Notification to authors: 2 November 2020.
Dates of the Conference: 7-12 December 2020.
Dates of satellite meetings: 9-10 December 2020.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com